Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1st Trip to Como Zoo

Last Saturday we met Hosch #'s 3 (Ben), 5 (Amy) and 6 (Sara) to hang out with them and bring Quin to Como Zoo for the first time. Needless to say he loved it. From his first observation of an orangutan to a face-to-face meeting with Sparky the Seal (still waiting for good pics from Sara!), Quin had a blast (and he slept really good that night too!). Here's the highlights.
This is literally his first reaction to seeing a giraffe (not shot, Chelle!).
Just the fam.
I just like this shot of Quin with Ben - very cute.
This shot is cool of Quin and his Mommy checking out the giraffe at the indoor pen.
I told Amy I was going to put this on here. She's using the foot massage machine, but it looks like she has to pee. Ahahahaha!!!!!
In the amusement park area at Como they have an area where you walk under it and it shoots out mist to cool you off on the hot days. Well it was hot this day and Quin LOVED being in the mist. Here Quin, Michelle & Sara take a quick mist brake.
I told you he loved it!
Click on the picture to in-biggen (yes, I know it's not a word) and you can see Quin's grey hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaare I'm very upset that you put the pic of me on there! It was not that funny anyways!
-Amy

Kaare & Michelle said...

Why don't you cry about it then, Biggen.

Candy said...

We love Como!