Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sibling Camping Trip - 2009

We packed up the truck last weekend and headed out camping with the Totusheks & the K/E Kvenilds. It was an absolute blast. Unfortunately, Michelle's camera crapped out after just a few shots. I will post those later because they provide proof that my sister, Kim, did ACTUALLY camp. Anyway, thanks to Ellen I have some pics to post on the blog (thanks, Sis!).
Here, Kyle & I are teaching Kathryn & Quin the finer points of playing "Dutch Blitz."
I do believe this is actually what pickup tailgates were made for - they make great benches.
And here my parents thought I'd be the one that would teach their grand kids how to wrestle - nice job teaching Kathryn the chokehold Kim!
I know every parent out there will disagree with me, but there is no cuter kid than this one.

Ellen, you may have just taken our Christmas card picture! Nice!!!

A few of us hung out on the beach of Lake Pepin and Quin got to play with the rocks which is his favorite pastime.


I discovered how hard it is to pull two kids in a bike trailer - but it was still fun.
The cutest part of these two pictures is Quin putting his hand on Kathryn's knee.
Precious!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Nice saggy diaper, Quin!!! Oh, and Kaare, I thought you were Dad in the picture of you and Kyle and the kids in the back of the truck!!!!