Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adding to the fun!!!

Sorry, still no pictures. BUT, I do have more fun to add onto the weekend fun we had. Right after I posted here yesterday I get a call from Michelle. "I just thought you'd like to know that Quin & I are sitting on the side of 35E waiting for my Dad to pick us up." Yep, truck stalled out on the interstate - yay!!! By the time Dad-in-law gets there he gets the truck started and drives it home. Michelle is now forced to drive the Buick; the only problem is that when she tries to start it the Buick won't start - joy!!! I must say, I never thought I'd would be relieved to hear that the battery was dead but after the truck issue I was OK with a battery. On the plus side, the washer is running again without issue so we can wash clothes again at our own house. And the furnace is running again, it has a water leak coming from somewhere, but it's running! I just wanted to say a big "thanks" to Bruce for all the assistance the last few days with the washer, cars & furnace and to Becky for the use of the washer/dryer and the Quin-watching while repairs are taking place; we are very grateful. So, with the furnace & washer running and the truck being fixed I think today is going to be a better day. By the way, did anybody read the fine-print here yesterday? Maybe you should one more time . . . from the top.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great news! I'm hoping for Aug 11th (my bday)