Thursday, September 18, 2008

Catching Up

To all of you that have been after me to put up new pictures - calm down, they're here!!! Most of you have babies or have had babies so you should understand how busy a parent is - haha! With that out of the way, Quin is getting BIG! Haven't done an accurate weight test but he's gotta be pushing 10lbs now and is about 2ft tall. A little over a week ago he started sleeping through the night and I mean through! He's asleep usually by 9:30pm and doesn't get up until between 4am and 6am - most mornings we have to wake him up so that I'm not late to drop him off at Grandma & Grandpa Kvenild's house. So, here's updated pics - enjoy!



We have to swaddle Quin at night otherwise he wakes himself up at night. We got this new swaddle blanket which is pretty slick (it's velcro!!!) that we hoped he'd have a harder time getting out of. It wasn't meant to be as seen here.


1 comment:

Tim and Jenny said...

Woohoo! I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping pretty well tonight now that I've gotten to see more of the little kiddo. LOVE the one with his arms out of the swaddling...