Friday, May 15, 2009

Sale Item

These are the lone pictures we took on Mother's Day (on Michelle's phone no less). Quin was sick and crabby after lunch on Sunday so we decided to exchange him at Target. They said we had to take him back to where we got him, so we took him back home. I'm also proud of his beautiful mother for strategically placing the groceries around him and not on him - nice!
Despite Quin being really sick, we had a great Mother's day and Quin & I just wanted to let Michelle (aka "Mommy") know that we we love her very much and she's doing a great job. Your boys love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.... Quin and I should have been together on Sunday... if you look at our blog... and the mother's day pictures... I had a similiar quote...only it was me that was sick.

Kim

Kris said...

Very cute! You tried to return him to Target.....didn't Kim want to return me there, too?

Anonymous said...

grandma K says that before you return him that she will take him no matter the price

Thekla and Grayson said...

Those are the cutest pictures!