Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our blog is here!!!

First let me say to my sister, Kris . . . You better be happy about this! Michelle & I decided to set up this blog at the consistent urging of my sister. Kris and her family live in Taiwan and this is how we see her kids grow up. So, she wanted it from us (my other sister, Kim, has one too).



So here it is! The Kvenild Funhouse is on the air . . . sorry, on the web. We'll try our best to keep you posted on the latest and greatest from us. For starters, we've got just over a month until Michelle's due date (July 7th) and our son, Bruce Wayne Kvenild (not really, but I can still hope) enters the world. At some point we'll put some pictures up here for you all to see, but I don't have the time to do that now because my lunch break is almost up.



So stop by and see us sometime! Leave a comment if you want, maybe we'll read them - haha!



4 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

YAY!!!! Finally......

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Dan Finseth! Just want to say that this is me reading my first blog and it is really cool! I just realized something - this is me making my first comment on a blog! Can't wait to leave more!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is me making my second comment!!!

Marie said...

you should post some prego pictures! :)